- Travel involves certain inherent risks. Your pre-paid travel arrangements could be up to 100% non-refundable if you must cancel for a reason beyond your control. There could be travel medical expenses or a costlier emergency medical evacuation. You might incur additional travel and travel delay expenses if your trip is delayed or interrupted en route.
Crystal Priority Check-in & Planning Center
Provide your required pre-cruise information prior to the sailing (e.g. immigration, flight, credit card details, etc.) for a smoother and faster check-in process on embarkation day. To log into your Priority Check-In & Planning Center, click the button below. Enter your first name, last name, and Crystal Cruises Booking Number to log in. Your booking number can be found on your Crystal Cruises Booking Confirmation. The first and last name must match the name on the booking. Note: The Priority Check-In section must be completed if you wish to make any pre-cruise reservations for specialty dining and shore excursions.
Here is the information you will need to provide for priority check-in:
- Personal Information: Full name, home address, phone number, and emergency contact
- Citizenship Information: Passport details, permanent resident card number, etc.
- Travel Plans: Guests making independent travel arrangements will need to provide arrival and departure flight information
- Onboard Expense Account Information (Credit Card): Method of payment to set up your onboard account
Crystal Cruises Shore Excursions
Once you have made a deposit on your stateroom, you may begin reserving Crystal Cruises shore excursions in the Priority Check-In & Planning Center.
You can find a list of shore excursions for this sailing here.
Crystal Cruises Specialty Dining
You may make a reservation for one complimentary evening at each of the specialty restaurants once your booking is paid in full. As the specialty restaurants are meant to be enjoyed equally by all guests, Crystal allows one complimentary dining experience in each of their specialty restaurants: Prego, Umi Uma & Sushi Bar, and Silk Kitchen & Bar. If you are part of another guest’s dining experience, this does count as your complimentary reservation. Should you wish to dine at Prego, Umi Uma & Sushi Bar, and Silk Kitchen & Bar more than once during your voyage, you may make your reservations with the maitre d’ while onboard for a nominal fee of $30 per person. As always, additional reservations for specialty restaurants are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. When initiating group dining reservations on PCPC for yourself and other Crystal guests, you will need your friend’s/family member’s Crystal Key code to complete your reservation request. Crystal Key codes can be found on your Crystal Cruises Booking Confirmation.
Why Buy a Travel Insurance Plan for Your Trip?
Our partners at Global Tracks travel agency are devoted to providing you with the best travel experience possible. When it comes to protecting you and your travel investment, they make no compromises.
- It’s now 10 pm and the flight that was supposed to take you to your port of embarkation has been delayed for hours. Who can assist you with finding a new flight to catch up with your cruise?
- Your wife becomes seriously ill while onboard the ship and you need immediate medical attention at a hospital. Who can get you evacuated off the ship and to the hospital?
- Your cruise has just disembarked when you suddenly realize your insulin bag is nowhere to be found. You need help to have an emergency prescription filled, along with help finding your lost bag. Who do you call?
- You arrive at the airport after having disembarked your cruise of a lifetime when you realize your passport and wallet are nowhere to be found. Where do you turn for an emergency cash wire transfer, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You arrive at the airport and, unfortunately, your luggage is nowhere to be found. Who will help you find it? If it’s delayed, who will cover your necessities? If it’s stolen, who will reimburse the loss?
- While exploring in port, you trip and hear a cracking noise in your ankle. Who can help you find a physician to have it examined? Who will cover the expense since many medical insurance plans may not travel with you outside the U.S.?
The Travel Protection Plan, developed by Travel Guard, can provide coverage and assistance for these events and much more. To enroll in the plan, pay the plan cost at any time up until your final payment and before departing on your trip. Purchase within 15 days of deposit for additional benefits.
To protect your travel investment, please click here.