Cruise is Selling Fast
Book by December 31!
Mediterranean Cruise Countdown!
Sigma Chi Foundation Presents –
Barcelona to Rome
on Crystal Symphony
May 24 – June 2, 2022
- Spend two days in Valencia enjoying its historic quarter, wine, and tapas
- Visit Palma de Mallorca to see its gothic cathedral and sparkling shoreline
- Overnight in Monte Carlo to experience the final race day of the world-famous 79th Monaco Grand Prix
- Discover Olbia’s pre-Roman ruins, sandy beaches, and local vineyards
- From Sorrento, take an excursion to cliffside Positano on the Amalfi Coast
The Sigma Chi Foundation and In Hoc Napa Valley have developed these optional cruise extensions with a focus on Sigma Chi historical locations and lifestyle experiences!
- Rejuvenate at Le Méridien on the world-famous Las Ramblas for an exclusive 2-night Barcelona Pre-Cruise Tour with sightseeing and nightlife to enjoy with your brothers
- Extend your time with your brothers on an exclusive Rome Post-Cruise Tour with 3 nights at the Westin Excelsior on Via Veneto to celebrate Sigma Chi’s history, including an exclusive Sigma Chi Ritual at a special historical location in Rome
- Extraordinary Michelin-inspired cuisine in a variety of elegant, open-seating restaurants and cafés and 24-hour room service
- Unlimited fine wines, champagne, and premium spirits, plus fresh juices, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and afternoon tea service
- Gratuities for all housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- Luxurious ship amenities including a fitness center with wellness programs, spa, sun deck and pool, and award-winning Broadway-style entertainment, plus vocalists and a piano bar
- Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the ship
“I love how In Hoc Napa Valley brings our brotherhood together with not only amazing wine, but also with lifestyle experiences to make memories that will last a lifetime!”
Chairman – Sigma Chi Foundation, Board of Governors
“Jen and I are thrilled to create special memories with you on this adventure! Imagine experiencing the final day of the 79th Monaco Grand Prix and then a Sigma Chi ritual at a Constantine historical site in Rome! Amazing!”
Proprietor & CEO – Fairwinds Estate Winery & In Hoc Napa Valley
“Being a Sigma Chi is a lifelong experience and this Sigma Chi Foundation luxury travel experience is a great way to celebrate and support our brotherhood!”
President & CEO – Sigma Chi Foundation
“I can’t wait to spend time with you on this cruise! I certainly have the travel bug after being cooped up for the last year. What a great way to celebrate our brotherhood coming out of these trying times!”
Chief Marketing Officer – Sigma Chi Foundation
“As a proud Life Loyal Sig and Significant Sig with decades in the cruise industry, I am truly excited about the Sigma Chi Foundation and In Hoc Napa Valley’s upcoming Mediterranean cruise on the Crystal Symphony. This trip has it all: World-class dining, renowned ports-of-call and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the Monaco Grand Prix alongside fellow Sigma Chis. As you sail from Barcelona to Rome, you’ll connect with Sigma Chi and build new friendships that will last a lifetime. Staterooms are filling fast — I highly recommend that you sign up soon so you don’t miss out on this amazing cruise adventure.”
Past Chairman, Oceania Cruises; Past President, Princess Cruises, Royal Viking Line and Crystal Cruises
Sigma Chi Foundation Exclusive!
Enjoy the following Sigma Chi Foundation exclusive events while you celebrate brotherhood, reconnect with Sigma Chi history, give back, and enjoy a 9-night luxury cruise aboard the all-inclusive Crystal Symphony with fellow Sigma Chis, friends, and featured hosts.
Welcome and Farewell Sigma Chi Foundation Cocktail Receptions onboard the Crystal Symphony with introductions by your featured hosts, and a chance to meet your fellow brothers and toast to our journey!
Sigma Chi Foundation Seminars with featured hosts including Sigma Chi History, Ritual Life, and the Sigma Chi Risk Management Foundation.
Hosted Dinners with Sigma Chi Foundation & In Hoc Napa Valley featured hosts with fine wines and exquisite cuisine in a relaxed environment to engage in meaningful conversation.
Additional Sigma Chi Foundation Exclusive Onboard Events such as wine tastings, Texas Hold‘em tournament, Sigma Chi Trivia Night, Whiskey & Cigars Under the Stars, and more.
Sigma Chi Foundation Shore Excursion: Very Valencia! Old Town, Wine Tasting & Paella Lunch (additional cost $)
Calling all lovers of Spanish culture and cuisine, our tour showcases the city’s cultural delights and delectable bites. Explore the labyrinth of the Old Town on a walking tour with an experienced local guide through the city’s most interesting ancient landmarks, plazas, and bustling markets. Taste wines of the region paired with tasty tapas, followed by a traditional Paella lunch. Conclude with a visit to the ultra-modern and cultural complex, the City of Arts and Sciences.
Sigma Chi Foundation Shore Excursion: Race Day! 79th Monaco Grand Prix (additional cost $)
Internationally renowned for its glamour and prestige, the Monaco Grand Prix, a Formula 1 event held on the legendary Circuit de Monaco in Monte Carlo, is among the most important automobile races in the world. Immerse yourself amidst the adrenaline-inducing, heart-pounding excitement on Race Day with prime grandstand reserved seats!
Sigma Chi Foundation Barcelona Pre-Cruise Tour, May 22 – 24, 2022 (additional cost $)
Arrive early and join fellow Sigma Chi Brothers on an exclusive 2-night pre-cruise tour in Barcelona. Take in the architectural wonders and gastronomic delights of the city and begin our In Hoc Cruise feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!
Sigma Chi Foundation Rome Post-Cruise Tour, June 2 – 5, 2022 (additional cost $)
Unite with our Brothers on an exclusive 3-night post-cruise tour in Rome celebrating the history of Sigma Chi and the ancient domain of Constantine, along with some of Rome’s most well-known landmarks.
Easy Book | No-Risk Cruise Deposit
A no-risk reduced cruise deposit of 15% (normally 25%) and
a non-refundable administration fee of $100 per person
are required to confirm your stateroom.
The deposit can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or check.
Receive a 100% cruise deposit refund if you cancel before the final payment date of
March 25, 2022.